- →AA Breakdown & Fleet Management
- →Business Banking
- →Business Insurance
- →Career Transition and Outplacement
- →Chamber Connect
- →Chamber International
- →Credit Checks
- →Digital Invoicing
- →Efficiency audits
- →Legal Helpline
- →Job Board Advertising
- →Legal Contracts
- →Member's Directory
- →Merchant Services
- →O2 Priority Moments
- →Public Relations
- →Regus Preferred Membership Card
One of the many benefits of the Chamber membership is being able to submit editorial and press releases to the news area of this website, at no cost to your company.
This facility allows you to share your news with us easily and have it published on our website. Please click here for details about how to submit your own story.
All we ask you to consider before you put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard is:
- Will your article be of interest to the membership?
- Is it newsworthy AND not a plug or an advertorial for your company.
- After reading your article, will the reader have learnt something new?
- Do you have an interesting story that you think would work well as an interview, or do you think there is a debate that we should be covering.
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then we are waiting to hear from you.
All press releases or article proposals can be submitted through the website here or via your Account Manager.
For more information
For more advice on any of these areas call your account manager on 0113 247 00 00 or 01904 567 838.
We have a range of services that can help your business. We can help you in many areas, including starting your business, growing your team, accessing high quality business support and policy and representation. Find out how we can help you: